You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.golfoazzurro.net
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|Nessun record trovato|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Full Cookies Policy
AAA snc – Piazza Garibaldi, 5 -57031 Capoliveri (Li)
VAT number 01003570494
Following consultation of this site or in the use of the services provided, the “owner” of the gold treatment is AAA snc (hereafter “Data Controller”). It is possible to send requests and communications to the Data Controller through the contact form on this site or via email
Access to the site does not require the insertion of personal details.
The only section in which it is obviously necessary to enter personal data is in the forms responsible for contacting the customer and our company.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”).
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site.
No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Data Controller collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, including through the communication of data to third-party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Data Controller as data controllers) for the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under applicable regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. . The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the company is subject as Data Controller.
2. The processing of your data may also take place:
(a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and, where you give your express consent,
(b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, to carry out commercial communications, including interactive ones, to carry out direct sales activities or to place products or services, including third parties.
3. The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
4. Your data may be processed within our company by all processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
5. The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected with the fulfillment of the administrative, accounting, commercial and managerial obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities of our company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
6. Your personal data will be stored in the servers available to our company located in the European Union or in countries for which the European Commission has issued the so-called “adequacy decisions”.
7. The personal data concerning you will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Data Controller. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Data Controller will keep the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations, including fiscal ones. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the limitation period provided for by the law to possibly enforce or defend a right in court.
8. The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the treatment referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to comply with legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the supply of the services requested by you, as well as the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and community legislation.
9. The Data Controller is indicated at the top of this statement. The list of data processors is available at the offices of the Data Controller and can be requested through the contact form.
10. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
• to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our company (so-called right of opposition);
• to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of treatment and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
• to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
• to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases: (a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
(b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent;
(c) you have objected to the processing of your personal data in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or
(d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we inform you that the retention of personal data by the Data Controller is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
• to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only kept without any other use of them in the following cases:
(a) you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful but you still oppose the cancellation of personal data by us;
(c) your personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
(d) You have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for the processing with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
• to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed by contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (typically a browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user in the same or subsequent session.
There are 2 types in terms of duration: session or persistent.
There are 2 types in terms of ownership: first part (of the site you are visiting) or third party, or installed by other sites because the site you are visiting integrates some external service.
There are at least 2 types in terms of category of purpose: for the technical purposes of operating the site or for user tracking / profiling
Our site belongs to the least invasive category ever since it uses only first-party cookies, for the technical purpose of operating the site (both of persistent and session duration). Our website uses only technical cookies, in order to make its services simple and efficient for the visitor, without performing any user profiling.
do not repeatedly display warnings or things that must be one-off,
provide the “You arrived here” function
provide the function of favorite properties
provide the language selection and storage function that would otherwise have to be re-selected at each page change.
Some of these cookies last only until the browser is closed, while others are remembered even at the next access (e.g. the function that stores favorite properties otherwise it would not make sense).
The only third-party service on this site relates to maps, but no cookies are used to provide the service. If the situation changes, we will change the map provider or change this policy.
Since there are no third party cookies, being only technical cookies, on this site there is not even the need to show the banner of the short information on the home page, since the site uses only cookies called “EXEMPT”.
We point out that the visitor can still deny the use of our harmless first-party technical cookies through the special functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this statement, but in doing so the site will lose functionality and convenience for the visitor.
Please note that clicking on these links refers to these sites outside our domain and therefore we are not responsible for their behavior, of which you can read the rules in their respective information on their home pages. To disable cookies The information to disable cookies varies over time, therefore we refer to the pages that are kept up to date by the respective manufacturers of the various browsers.